Thursday 23 September 2010

FOUR DAYS TO GO!

Nearly there!


I have spent today packing and throwing things away, with Dad's help. Sam has only just started packing today! He's finding the whole process rather baffling, poor fellow.

I have discovered that by and large, today's packing involved putting things into small bags in order to put them into bigger bags (in some cases, such as very small jewlery, I was packing them into tiny bags to pack into small bags to pack into bigger bags).

Many small bags.

I bought two pairs of shoes yesterday, as well as a bunch of other suff including an unexpected free haircut :) One is a pair of Converse sneakers for wearing hiking etc and the other is a pair of pink camo pumps for everyday. I like them :D


I also have two travel clocks. One of them is a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment